how to use it
Keep your nails gorgeously groomed without leaving a mess behind! Our stainless steel nail clippers catch your clippings as you trim and hold them until you are ready to empty, so you’re never left with a clean up job. While other catchers are made of plastic, ours are durable stainless steel, and don’t have extra parts to lose or break.
- We built our nail cutters with super-strong stainless steel, so it’s sturdier than other plastic catchers, and won’t rust or corrode
- Clip with precision. This blade is extra sharp so you can get a perfectly-groomed manicure and pedicure at home—every time
- Multitaskers, this one is for you. The lever edge of the clippers doubles as a cuticle pusher
- Cleanup is a cinch. Just empty the catcher when you’re ready, and voila!
- Use the clipper to cut nails from each side, toward the center. Keep the clipper level with the catcher to prevent your trimmings from spilling out.
- Pro tip! Clip nails when you’ve just finished a shower or after soaking in lukewarm water for a few minutes for smoother clipping.