HOW TO USE IT
This half jaw cuticle nipper is ideal for petite cuticles and delicate areas. Its precision-crafted blades trim cleanly and safely.
- Our half jaw cuticle cutter trims excess cuticles and makes hangnails a memory
- Precision-crafted blades deliver safe, clean snips without pulling or tugging
- The half jaw means this cuticle nipper is great for those with petite fingers—and anyone with, you know, a pinky finger or a particularly tricky hangnail
- First, activate the spring: With the handles slightly open, rotate the inside lever 180 degrees so that the curved end touches the inside of the opposite handle
- Hold the nipper handles in the palm of your hand with the blade side touching the cuticle or hangnail to be removed; squeeze the handles together to nip
- This cuticle nipper was not designed for clipping nails—so stick to using it on cuticles and hangnails