/Page Content/Revlon Product Hero/Scriban(22,33) : error : Unexpected exception while accessing `i_item.selectedshade.ProductImage`
HOW TO USE IT
Roots (even grays!) disappear in as little as five minutes with our ready-to-use, mess-free, award-winning permanent formula that seamlessly matches leading hair color shades.
- Root Erase is the 2019 winner of Allure's Best of Beauty Award for Root Coverage/Hair Color. "It's formulated to match all the leading hair-color shades and works in five minutes,” says Allure.
- Like magic, our root touch-up formula transforms your roots to match your hair color in as little as 5 minutes—whether it's at-home or salon hair dye
- 100% gray coverage—because, as anyone with gray roots can tell you, you just want them gone completely
- Less mess! Just pump the can, mix the formula in the cap (yes, it doubles as a mixing bowl), and apply
- Plus, each can of color can be used up to 3 times! (You get 3 pairs of gloves in the kit, so you're all set for every application)
- Because you can use your Root Erase™ kit up to 3 times, we designed the can so the nozzle can be easily removed for cleaning—so if it happens to pop off as you're taking off the cap, just pop it back on (see our "How to Use It" tab for more info)
- Available in 13 shades
- Limited availability online, but restocking regularly!
- Please follow the box instructions closely, but here are a few important points you might want to know right now about our root touch-up kit:
- Apply petroleum jelly or moisturizer around your hairline to prevent staining your skin
- When you're removing the cap from the can, don't worry if the pump nozzle pops off. You didn't break it! We designed the nozzle to be easily removed so you can clean it (please refer to the instruction sheet for specific directions). Just pop it back on so the spout aligns with the front of the can, and you're good to go. (Questions? Call 1-800-4-REVLON)
- The can does the work for you, dispensing two creams at once—just pump, mix in the cap that doubles as a bowl, and you're ready to begin
- Apply the hair color to the visible roots along your hairline and temples
- Need more coverage? Section hair further back using the tip of the applicator brush, and be sure to fully saturate your roots
- You may only need to leave the color on for 5 minutes, but stubborn grays can often use an extra 5 minutes
- Then remember to save your kit! Revlon Root Erase™ can be used up to 3 times (that's why we included 3 pairs of gloves)