The dual ended applicator helps you to easily create the eye looks you want. Use the wider side to cover the eye area in shadow and the pointed end to apply the liner shade.
Use the wider side to cover the eye area in shadow and the pointed end to apply the liner shade.
• Sweet Innocence: For a special effect, dust shade 1 or 4 under the bottom of the eyes to create a soft halo effect.
• Party Pops:When wearing bright shadows, keep face and lips understated. Opt for soft, sheer shades that let your eyes take center stage.
• Naturally Glamorous:For a natural look in the evening just intensify your daytime look. Lips and cheeks can go darker and more shimmer can be added to the eyes.
• Metallic Chic: Mixing metals is a chic trend giving eyes a fashion forward look.
• Rich Temptations:Mixing purples and green on eyes creates a contrast that makes eyes pop.
• Smoky Sexy:Create a smoky rim around eyes with the pointed end of applicator, concentrating at the lash line for a perfect smoky eye.
CHOOSE A COLOUR